Senior Portraits . . . Last Chance!
Friday, Oct. 20th & Saturday, Oct. 21st
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY - We offer 2 session types on Oct. 20 & 21 which include multiple posing PLUS your images will be posted to an online viewing gallery so that you can select your yearbook pose yourself. These do require payment of a modest session fee at the time of booking. However, a complementary session is also offered on September 28 or 29 during regular school photo day for the senior who just wants to be in the book. Review the session options below and ACT NOW to book your time.
The official yearbook pose for your school is FORMAL DRESS
Female Attire - Dressy Blouse or Top (cannot be sleeveless)
Male Attire- Button up shirt and tie (suit jacket recommended)
Choose a Session Type Below to reserve your date and time.
- This event is expected to sell out. Choose your session date and time carefully as it may not be possible to change your appointment.
- Session fees are non-refundable and cover our staffs time to create your portraits, on-line proofing, and prepping your chosen yearbook pose for delivery to the yearbook.
- About 1 month after this photo event, your images will be available for online viewing. From your gallery, you will select your official yearbook pose, and if desired, you may place a personal order. A variety of affordable packages will be available for those who wish to order after viewing their images online. Session fees do not apply towards your purchase.
- Cap & Gown Portraits will be offered during the spring semester.
- SCROLL DOWN TO SEE ALL SESSION OPTIONS
YEARBOOK ONLY Session
Our YEARBOOK ONLY SESSION includes a series of close-up poses all photographed on the formal yearbook background Approximately 4-6 images to choose from.
CUSTOM Senior Session
Our CUSTOM SENIOR SESSION includes close up poses on the formal yearbook background AND ADDITIONAL poses of a more casual nature on a second background. You will wear the same outfit on both sets . . . no clothing changes allowed. Approximately 10-12 images to choose from.
NO FRILLS session - available Nov. 8th only!
Our NO FRILLS option is perfect for the senior who just wants to be in the yearbook but is not interested in the whole senior photo thing. For the NO FRILLS option, you will be photographed during your lunch break on November 8th. Only 1 pose will be created and studio staff will select the image that goes to the yearbook. In other words, you will not get to view or select. Select this and complete the info so that we will know to expect you. Available on Nov. 8th only
Loading more pages